The list of projects opposite represents a small cross section of our larger corporate and public clients. It also outlines examples of the variety of work completed for them.
At the same time, we also carry out works for private individuals, District and Parish Councils, landscape architects, landowners and partner other landscape contractors.
Some of our more diverse projects include building and maintenance of smallarms firing ranges, creation of a World War I trench system for a film set, shredding Christmas trees and building large scale treehouses.
For a full breakdown of the type of projects we complete, please see our services page for more information.
- The Crown Estate Windsor - preparation and installation of turf and seed
- The Royal Botanic Gardens Kew - preparation and installation of seed and turf
- Locog 2012 Olympics - soil preparation
- The Royal Windsor Racecourse - soil preparation
- Wimbledon Venue - soil preparation
- National Maritime Museum - soil preparation
- Battersea Power Station - soil preparation
- Canada Square Canary Wharf - preparation and installation of turf and seed
- RHS Chelsea Flower Show - pre show groundworks and post show reinstatement
- Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea - range of groundworks and construction
- The Tower of London - soil leveling and preparation
- Kent County Council - range of highway services, including 24hr emergency call out
- Natural History Museum - groundworks and turfing
- Kew Gardens - soil preparation and turfing
- The Millennium Dome - groundworks, soil preparation and reinstatement prior to turfing
- The Home Office - capping contaminated land
- The Royal Hospital Chelsea - soil preparation and turfing
- The Darent Valley Hospital PFI - earth moving and general landscape works over a 60 acre site
- Tilmanstone - coal mine regeneration project involving earth moving and landscape works